Inspired by an emissions-free future, where the air is cleaner, the transport is electric and charging infrastructure is easy to use and accessible for every driver.
Repayal specializes in technologies for the operation of Electric Vehicle Charge Points and EV Driver Applications under the Electric Mobility brand ChargePanel.
With electric car models expected to more than triple in Europe by 2021, we are excited to be part of the EV charging industry and creating solutions towards a fully electric future. ChargePanel powers Electric Charging Networks via a central management system connected to white label software and mobile applications. We provide a complete solution for businesses, manufacturers, utilities, hotels, parking facilities, municipalities, shopping centers and charge station operators whose ambition is to make eMobilty an everyday reality.
Repayal is also working with IoT projects for other sectors, where we develop the software needed
to control and run devices.
- You are versatile, enjoy learning and are interested in the latest developments in Electric Vehicle Charging and IoT software development.
- You have a strong sense of self- motivation and try to find efficient ways to complete tasks.
- You enjoy problem solving challenges and can collaborate on innovative ideas to advance on existing solutions.
- You will be a part of the software development team and will report to the CTO.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role, or through your own development projects.
- Develop, document and contribute to code in Object Oriented PHP, HTML, CSS. SQL
- Maintain existing code, add product enhancements, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve customer related issues.
Other Relevant Experience is a plus (not required):
- A relevant university degree is not needed but highly recommended.
- Knowledge in working with complex system integrations.
- A focus on usability and user experience.
- Familiarity with application security and privacy.
- Ability to optimize web applications to maximize reliability and speed.
- Experience with Cordova / Ionic or similar frameworks.
- Familiarity in designing and testing across multiple devices and browsers.
- Server knowledge (Linux) and multi-server or microservice architecture knowledge on AWS.
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT).
- Knowledge of the following products: NGINX, Redis, MySQL.
Klevgränd 5, SE-116 46 Stockholm, Sweden.
Join the team at ChargePanel.
To apply please send your application to [email protected]