System Developer / Programmer
Inspired by an emissions-free future, where the air is cleaner, the transport is electric and charging infrastructure is easy to use and accessible for every driver.
Repayal specializes in technologies for the operation of Electric Vehicle Charge Points and EV Driver Applications under the eMobility brand ChargePanel.
With electric car models expected to more than triple in Europe by 2021, we are excited to be part of the EV charging industry and creating solutions towards a fully electric future. ChargePanel powers Electric Charging Networks via a central management system, connected to white label software and mobile applications. We provide a complete solution for businesses, manufacturers, utilities, hotels, parking facilities, municipalities, shopping centers and charge point operators whose ambition is to make eMobility an everyday reality. We have recently added new functions for home charging environments. Repayal is also working with IoT projects for other sectors, where we develop the software needed to control and run devices.
- You are versatile, enjoy learning and are may have an interest in the latest developments in Electric Vehicle Charging and IoT software development.
- You have a strong sense of self- motivation and try to find efficient ways to complete tasks.
- You enjoy problem solving and can collaborate on innovative ideas to advance on existing solutions.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role, or through your own development projects.
- Good knowledge in developing, documenting, and contributing to code in (Object Oriented) PHP, HTML, CSS, and SQL
- Ability to maintain existing code, add product enhancements, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve customer related issues.
- Knowledge in application security and integrity.
- Ability to optimize web applications to maximize reliability and speed.
Good to have:
- Some knowledge in working with complex system integrations.
- Some server knowledge (Preferably Linux).
- Knowledge of NGINX, NoSQL and MySQL.
- Opportunities to grow your career within the company
- Occupational Pension
- Education and skill development
Fixed monthly salary
Swedish and English
Skeppsbron 34, 111 30, Stockholm, Sweden (Currently we are operating from home. Once the possibility arises, work will resume from our Stockholm based office.)
Join the team at ChargePanel.
To apply please send your application to [email protected]