Customer Service Representative: Technical, Software Support
Head Office: Stockholm, Sweden
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative (software) to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden.
ChargePanel AB is a changing and fast-growing company with a strong focus towards building good customer relationships. To be successful in the role you should be passionate about providing customers with the best service and competent at handling technical customer support queries.
We are excited to be part of the EV charging industry and creating solutions towards a fully electric future. ChargePanel powers Electric Charging Networks via a central management system, connected to white label software and mobile applications. We provide a complete solution for businesses, manufacturers, utilities, hotels, parking facilities, municipalities, shopping centers, charge point operators and e-Mobility service providers whose ambition is to make e-Mobility an everyday reality.
Since 2016 we have been specializing in technologies for the operation of Electric Vehicle Charge Points and Driver Applications. ChargePanel is now growing at a fast rate and we are looking for people to join us on this journey.
Our vision is an emissions-free future, where the air is cleaner, the transport is electric and charging infrastructure is easy to use and accessible for every driver.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a great platform that empowers people in their transition to e-mobility and beyond.
To achieve this, we listen to our customers, partners, and the people they serve, and we act to provide solutions to the challenges, so that we, together, can grow.
- You are versatile, enjoy communicating with a variety of people, are continuously learning with the aim towards finding solutions and actively look for improvements to ensure a high-quality customer experience
- You have a strong sense of self-motivation and try to find efficient ways to complete tasks
- You are structured, enjoy problem solving and can collaborate on innovative ideas within a team
- You have a proven record of prioritizing and keeping track of multiple customer requests
Your main responsibilities include, (but are not limited to)
- Daily contact with customers via appropriate channels (phone, email, helpdesk, etc)
- Handle customer questions, issues, and requests
- Assist in software demonstrations
- Assist with the on-boarding of new customers
- Communicate with third parties on behalf of customers where necessary
- Register and communicate leads to the sales team
- Maintain, upgrade, add, remove, and adjust customer accounts
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve customer related issues
- Register, record and document customer interactions
- Analyse customer needs, develop processes for improving customer experience
- Recommend solutions and improvements to management
- Communicate and collaborate with sales and technical departments
- Escalate internally to the appropriate department(s)
- Assist with the placement of orders and refunds
- Assist with keeping customer information up to date
- Handle and communicate changes in policies, renewals, upgrades, and promotions
- Continually improve our knowledge base and update Frequently Asked Questions
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in supporting software-based solutions
- Experience in a role with direct customer interaction. Preferably within a related industry (Technology, IoT, SaaS, Software )
- Proven record in efficiently maintaining and adjusting customer accounts, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving customer related issues
- Opportunities to grow your career within the company
- Occupational Pension (to all full-time employees)
- Education and skill development
- Wellness allowance
Fixed monthly salary
Full Time (6 months’ probationary employment)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish (additional European languages are also a plus)
Skeppsbron 34, 111 30, Stockholm, Sweden
Join the team at ChargePanel.
To apply please send your application to [email protected]